Yes, I'm a Karate Blackbelt, but I'm also a Business Sensei...
...who combines the disciplines of scientific management and martial arts to help companies and individuals realize their dreams and vision, save money (some companies in the millions of dollars), increase capacity and profitability.
By the way, the word “kaizen” means “good change”. “Sensei” means “teacher”.
Follow me into my training dojo and allow me, as your sensei, share the wisdom of good change.
- Oil and Gas; Agriculture; Last Planner System and Pull System Construction; Manufacturing; Insurance and Medical Administration, Master Black Belt Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Business Process Management, cGMP (21CFR820), ISO 13485, ISO 9001, Project Management, Finance and Accounting, Purchasing and Inventory, Marketing and Sales. See LINKEDIN PROFILE
- Business Owner/Operator; Retail Management; Durable Medical Equipment and Medical Supplies
- Lean Manufacturing / Toyota Production Systems / Continuous Improvement / ISO / Six Sigma / Kaizen Events and Project Charters / Strategic Planning and Development "Hoshin Kanri".
- Technical Writings: Policies, Manuals, SOP’s, Controlled Documents.
- Business Financing. (Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application)
- Martial Artist: Karate, Muay Thai Kick Boxing, Tai Chi, Trainer, Promoter
- Master Black Belt Six Sigma
- Lean Management
- Total Quality Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Life Coach
- Lean Manual
- Torn Gi
- The Phone Is Your Friend
- Peanut Butter and Jelly SOP
- Introducing Lean to Your Company Video
- More Videos
"I was born and raised in Delano, California, picked grapes as a kid when I got my social security card at nine years old, graduated from Delano High class of '71, college educated at Cal State Bakersfield and Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, practiced martial arts almost all of my life, married to Placida (Didi) when I was in college, raised two grown kids (Aleyna and Tino) and now, five grandchildren (Ryden, Ashton "Ashti", Violet "Vi Vi" , Timothy Dominck "Timbo", and Eliza “Ya Ya" Claire aka "Princess Unicorn Sparkles), and one big dog (Sheba)!"
Dominador "Sensei Domi" Tomateemail: email@example.com
phone: (661) 717-4036
Skype: Domi Tomate
Below is a Qigong Exercise (8 Piece Brocade) for Good Health
For more information on Qigong and Tai Chi visit Sensei Domi's Tai Chi Site